Lenovo mirage AR headset Jedi Challenges hacks
In the box
- Lenovo Mirage AR headset
- Lightsaber controller
- Tracking beacon
- Phone tray
- Lightning to Micro-USB cable
- USB-C to Micro-USB cable
- Micro-USB to Micro-USB cable
- AA battery x2
- 5V/1A wall-charger and power cable
- Quick start guide
- Dimensions: 315.5mm x 47.2mm
- Weight: 275g
- Buttons: Power, Activation Matrix, Control Button
Lenovo Mirage AR headset
- Dimensions: 209.2mm x 83.4mm x 154.8mm
- Weight: 477g
- Buttons: Select, Cancel, Menu
- Camera: Dual motion tracking cameras
- FOV:Vertical Field of View - 33 degrees, Horizontal FOV - 60 degrees
(By contrast, the HoloLens' FOV is 17 degrees vertically and 30 degrees horizontally)
- Dimensions: 94.1mm x 76.7mm
- Weight: 117g
- Buttons: Power/color switch
- Connection: Bluetooth connection to phone
- Languages: English, German, Japanese, French, Spanish
Compatible smartphone required
Star Wars™: Jedi Challenges is a smartphone-powered experience compatible with select Android and iOS devices. For use with: iPhone® X, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy S8, Galaxy S7 edge, Galaxy S7, Google Pixel XL, Google Pixel, Moto Z² Force Edition, LG G6
Articles & Discussions on the Lenovo Mirage AR Headset
- Lenovo Support FAQ
- Reddit /r/magicleap - comments on 'More on Lenovo's Star Wars Mixed reality consumer headset'
- How To Set Up Your Phone with the Lenovo Mirage AR Headset for 'Star Wars: Jedi Challenges'
- Lenovo Forum - Jedi Challenges (Mirage) dev kit?
- Unity Forum - Lenovo/Disney "Jedi Challenges" — how to develop for it?
- Lenovo Developer Forum
- Lenovo’s Mirage Shows Both the Promise and Challenge of Consumer AR
- Reddit /r/virtualreality - More Apps or SDK of Lenovo Mirage AR Headset?